Over our many years of servicing the commercial and residential market, we’ve built up quite an impressive project portfolio.
We pride ourselves on our ability to integrate seamlessly with clients and consultants at any stage of a project.
Our in-house drafting team is equipped with the very latest in design and modeling software. Our onsite team of installers is supported by a network of experienced estimators and a dedicated production crew.
The best range of roofing and cladding materials in South Australia
At Cladding & Roofing, we enjoy a close association with the industry’s leading suppliers. We’re proud to offer our clients the most diverse range of façade products in South Australia, tailored to suit almost any application or budget. All of our products are fabricated in-house.
Although the installation of composite panels still our core focus, we can offer our customers an extensive range of products from the following companies:
- Alpolic – Aluminium and Stainless Steel composite panels.
- Alucobond – A rigid but flexible outdoor facade material suitable for commercial and residential uses.
- Alucoil – Composite panels for signage, architectural applications in metal and unique anodised options
- Aurubis – Specialist copper manufacturers. The material used in the cladding of the new Adelaide Oval upgrade in South Australia.
- Corten – Specialist trademarked steel product which includes a corrosion layer to give a rusted finish. The material used in the cladding of the new Adelaide Convention Centre upgrade in South Australia.
- Danpalon – Translucent panels to bring natural light into your next building project.
- Elzinc – Zinc based sheeting and shingles for bespoke roofing solutions.
- James Hardie – A range of cladding solutions including the revolutionary lightweight cement composite, Scyon Matrix cladding system.
- Kingspan – Insulated lightweight wall paneling.
- Terracade – Terracotta based exterior panelling. Great colour-fastness and durability.
- Ultrabond – 4mm thick composite panel available in unlimited colours and application uses.
- Vitrapanel – Compressed fibre cement panel with anti-graffiti properties and available in over 2000 colours.