Cladding & Roofing Contractors is committed to ensuring that all employees and sub-contractors are safe from injury and risk to their health while at work and at clients’ premises.
To achieve this, the Company has developed and implemented a business management system and retains certification against AS 4801.
Management is to:
- comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements, codes of practice and respective industry standards
- establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injuries and illness
- provide relevant work health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, sub-contractors and visitors to ensure their safety
- use a risk based approach to assess the safety of facilities, plant, equipment and work methods
- implement a hierarchy of controls for potential risks to ensure workplace safety
- provide and maintain written procedures to comply with safety requirements
- implement and regularly test emergency procedures
- continually improve WHS performance
- ensure the Safety Policy and business management system is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
Cladding & Roofing Contractors acknowledges that active co-operation of all employees is required in ensuring a safe and healthy working environment. Consequently, management is committed to a consultative approach in work health and safety where all employees and sub-contractors have a responsibility for their own and other workers’ health and safety in the work place.