Cladding & Roofing Contractors is committed to understanding and minimising any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its activities, while continuing to meet customer expectations of quality and service, and providing a safe working environment for employees.
We believe that all employees and everyone associated with Cladding & Roofing Contractors have an important role to play in achieving our environmental goals. The Company encourages concern and respect for the environment and will emphasise every employee’s responsibility for environmental performance.
Cladding & Roofing Contractors will comply with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice in a commercially effective way. Where no specific regulations exist, the Company will adopt appropriate responsible standards.
Cladding & Roofing Contractors is committed to:
- developing and implementing an effective business management system which is regularly reviewed to ensure it remains relevant to our operations
- conducting regular environmental audits of our operations to ensure waste and pollution are prevented and minimised
- establishing and maintaining a commitment to continually improve environmental management
- maintaining a framework for reviewing environmental objectives and targets through analysing the environmental risks at each new site
- cooperating with appropriate authorities and ensuring all licences, approvals and permits are current
- ensuring adequate environmental assessment of new projects and asset purchases
- developing and implementing emergency plans in order to minimise any adverse environmental impact
- making every person in Cladding & Roofing Contractors aware of their accountability to control, minimise the impacts of, and report any event or condition with the potential to harm the environment or breach a condition of environmental compliance
- advising contractors and suppliers of goods and services of this Environmental Policy and their environmental responsibilities.